Carp forum!!!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Aint it nice to have a great administrator like Anatoliy? Ask and ye shall receive...:D
 
Admin
Admin
Thanks Barb for your kind words. :D I'd like to say that it's grate to have members who have passion for carp fishing and strong desire to share their love with others. Even when they know that some of comments will be.... you know... ;) My hat is OFF for you. :clap:
 
R
rippin fish lips
Yeah thanks Anatoliy! You are a GREAT Admisistrator!

Tanner. :D :D
 
troutdude
troutdude
rippin fish lips said:
Yeah thanks Anatoliy! You are a GREAT Admisistrator!

Tanner. :D :D

X 3. Glad to have you actively back "Mr. A".
 
O
OnTheFly
Anatoliy said:
Thanks Barb for your kind words. :D I'd like to say that it's grate to have members who have passion for carp fishing and strong desire to share their love with others. Even when they know that some of comments will be.... you know... ;) My hat is OFF for you. :clap:

;)
 
H
halibuthitman
Since jim won't say it.. "there goes the neihborhood"
 
J
JeannaJigs
halibuthitman said:
Since jim won't say it.. "there goes the neihborhood"

lol

and your signature just made my day.
 
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Just wait until you're all starving to death.
 
O
OnTheFly
GraphiteZen said:
Just wait until you're all starving to death.
If it's carp you're talking about then I'd rather frick'in die!! (oops. I forgot I was on probation):D
 
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
OnTheFly said:
If it's carp you're talking about then I'd rather frick'in die!! (oops. I forgot I was on probation):D
:naughty: :naughty: Just couldn't let it pass,could you? :lol::lol:
 
M
Moe
Thanks for the new carp forum!!
 
M
mrlindeman
Freaks out

Freaks out

:dance: This is KILLER! :) Its nice to have a Carp forum! Thank you Anatoliy! :clap:
 
H
Hawk
I heard some folks like Carp Goulash in Wisconsin.
:D
 

Similar threads

bass
Replies
1
Views
321
fromthelogo
fromthelogo
bass
Replies
2
Views
895
bass
bass
B
Replies
24
Views
6K
mattsavage
M
bass
Replies
2
Views
1K
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
0
Views
560
bass
bass
Top Bottom