Carp fishing!

F
flyguy202011
Any one want to go to a spot I found? Or we can go to a diffrent spot. But I want to get back out on the water for some carp who wants to go with ??? I will pay for gas. Text me if you are down. 541-390-4187. FLYGUY

T
taofishdude
flyguy202011 said:
Any one want to go to a spot I found? Or we can go to a diffrent spot. But I want to get back out on the water for some carp who wants to go with ??? I will pay for gas. Text me if you are down. 541-390-4187. FLYGUY

yo i live in porland area, am down for some carpin' on the fly anytime. I realize this message is a year late, but i seriously would like to find a carp fly fishing buddy around town. I can pay for gas too!

O
OnTheFly
Give John Montana a PM.

J
john montana
I willbe at the orvis store in Bridgeport village at 1030 talking carp if anyone wants to say hello.

M
MikePierce170
john montana said:
I willbe at the orvis store in Bridgeport village at 1030 talking carp if anyone wants to say hello.

I went. I thought it was a great presentation for a lazy, cheap, fly fisherman haha. Even though I know next to nothing about fishing with a fly, I learned several things about how carp behave. Plus there were some really cool pictures. Now I'm just looking forward to the waters clearing up. This brown murky crap needs to go. How is a guy supposed to put a spear in a carp with no visibility? :)

J
john montana
Thanks for coming mike! It was great meeting...whup rocha's ass!