B
Bass Blaster
Any body fish at cape meares lake? Its it any good?:D:cool::lol:

Q
qwapaw
I don't know where it is. Can you enlighten me? Dan

B
buddah426
tillamook. dont know the roads but from p town take left down main st of town and follow signs to the right about 3 blocks down. been there a handful of times and nothing too impressive. spent all day there on the toon once and just slayed the 8" bows. a buddy of mine the same day caught 1 18" 2 16" and 5 12"+ while i was reelin in little stockers. we were fishing the same gear/technique so i think its too hit and miss for the trip...

B
Bass Blaster
wat??

wat??

buddah426 said:
tillamook. dont know the roads but from p town take left down main st of town and follow signs to the right about 3 blocks down. been there a handful of times and nothing too impressive. spent all day there on the toon once and just slayed the 8" bows. a buddy of mine the same day caught 1 18" 2 16" and 5 12"+ while i was reelin in little stockers. we were fishing the same gear/technique so i think its too hit and miss for the trip...

wat does caught 1 18" 2 16" and 5 12"+ while i was reelin in little stockers

wat kind of fish u talking about

B
buddah426
:rolleyes:
Bass Blaster said:
wat does caught 1 18" 2 16" and 5 12"+ while i was reelin in little stockers

wat kind of fish u talking about
:rolleyes:

just bows... 1, 18 inch. 2, 16 inch. and 5, 12 inches to 14 inches all while i was reeling in little stockers (8-10 inches). heard there's bass in there but in the 4 or 5 times i've been there i've yet to see one.