DanFlashes
New member
New Oregonian here, long time fly fisherman. I am making my second trip up to Mt. Hood to try to catch some brook trout. I am wondering what results y'all have had fishing the Oak Grove Fork of the Clackamas on the right hand side of Timothy Lake by the Oak Grove campground, or the stretch between Timothy and Harriet? I also was thinking of fishing Still Creek road on my way up because I've read good things online.
Bonus if you have any recommendations on fly shops in the Portland area that may have helpful advice on fishing these places? I will pass through portland on my way over and noticed thats just about the only place near me there is any fly shops.
Bonus if you have any recommendations on fly shops in the Portland area that may have helpful advice on fishing these places? I will pass through portland on my way over and noticed thats just about the only place near me there is any fly shops.