Bow hunters???

P
Perry
Just wondering if anyone else on here loved bowhunting. I started two years ago and got hooked instantly. I have killed some does but Im still looking for my first bow buck.

Last edited:
T
troutfisherman
hey hows it going i just wanted to say that im actually just starting to get into compound bow archery ! still looking to get my first bow ! im thinkin about getting a hoyt or a high country bow one of the two !
from the hoyt I really want that rampage xt and from high country its a 2010 speed pro ! its really hard for me to choose witch one i really want lol

J
joesnuffy
I've been bowhunting for over a decade now. Mater of fact, i'm going to go scout for some bucks after work today. Season starts in just a couple weeks!!!

I got a brand new 2011 Martin Firecat 400 this year. This last Sunday i was practicing, decided to goof off and see how well I could shoot with my 60yrd pin. I was shooting groups of 3 within a paperplate....... Sweet!!!

I've already picked up my bow tags for Elk and Deer and I'm ready to go stomping through the woods.

P
Perry
joesnuffy said:
I've been bowhunting for over a decade now. Mater of fact, i'm going to go scout for some bucks after work today. Season starts in just a couple weeks!!!

I got a brand new 2011 Martin Firecat 400 this year. This last Sunday i was practicing, decided to goof off and see how well I could shoot with my 60yrd
pin. I was shooting groups of 3 within a paperplate....... Sweet!!!

I've already picked up my bow tags for Elk and Deer and I'm ready to go stomping through the woods.

Thats great. Good luck this season.

P
Perry
troutfisherman said:
hey hows it going i just wanted to say that im actually just starting to get into compound bow archery ! still looking to get my first bow ! im thinkin about getting a hoyt or a high country bow one of the two !
from the hoyt I really want that rampage xt and from high country its a 2010 speed pro ! its really hard for me to choose witch one i really want lol

I know what you mean I couldnt decide which bow to get when I first started. One thing I reccomend is shooting as many bows as you can that way you get to see which one fits you best.

C
capblack
i have a bear deer hunter. dont plan on using it this year though, my bow partner is working in w virginia and i didn't have much fun bow hunting alone last year.

• downsized_0712011950.jpg