boatin on thursday or fri..

Aha!

But, I think they are also available in Green Peter Reservior too (maybe Catch and Release only).
 
P.S.

Being a smart arse, is better than being a dumb arse...or, no arse at all!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
oh no i'm not worried about beachin my new boat to much cause i have wadders that i can just jump in the water and do it that way so i might have to see about the whole wallis in there cause i would like to catch one
 
troutdude said:
Yep. I do think that "chinokanee" is correct; as they are 'nooks and not coho's. But, hey, I didn't know about them until Thuggin' told me.

Chinook+kokanee=chinokanee
 
lol thats right hehehehe
 
Deep sea wouldd be my suggestion... 3-4 miles offshore = money
 

Similar threads

V
Replies
1
Views
567
kemfish
kemfish
bass
Replies
7
Views
307
Chromatose
C
bass
Replies
2
Views
389
bass
bass
bass
Replies
0
Views
621
bass
bass
bass
Replies
0
Views
475
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom