Boat ramp thefts at Green Peter

troutdude
troutdude
Rumor via the grapevine is that some recent thefts have occurred at GP ramps. Break ins and catalytic converters.

Be wary.

• Angry
Reactions: jamisonace
jamisonace
jamisonace
troutdude said:
Rumor via the grapevine is that some recent thefts have occurred at GP ramps. Break ins and catalytic converters.

Be wary.
GRRRRRRRRR.....I hate those guys. Someday, I hope I'm lucky enough to run into them.

Reactions: troutdude
NKlamerus
NKlamerus
Absolute shame, can't leave vehicles anywhere out of sight but even that isn't enough

Lookout res has been hit dozens of times, same style of thefts, clubs want to host tournaments but anglers won't fish without a security guard

Reactions: plumbertom
jamisonace
jamisonace
Years ago a gal on this forum went home for lunch and when she came out her car was broken in to and all her fishing gear stolen. She found the stuff on craigslist and some guys from the site helped her recover it. I'm not sure if @pcstock was one of the guys or not but I thought that was pretty cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Casting Call
jamisonace
jamisonace
Irishrover
Irishrover
Sad to say it's only going to get worse here in Oregon.

• Sad
Reactions: troutdude
Chromatose
Chromatose
Oregon doesn't have the corner of the market, which is even sadder.

• Sad
Reactions: Bob Budesa, troutdude and Irishrover
Diehard
Diehard
jamisonace said:
Great comment!
I wouldn't worry about pcstock jamisonace he's an instigator he does that crap to people on ifish too nothing to contribute just mess with people insert L on forehead I was just talking to my buddy this morning about doing a float on my new to me raft and we were arguing about who was gonna park at the takeout because of all the breakins really a bummer to have this crap constantly going on and ya i would love to run into one of these guys myself also đź‘Ť

Reactions: troutdude and jamisonace
Bob Budesa
Bob Budesa
I manage a trail system in Jacksonville (just outside Medford), and have had problems with people damaging trails. I bought a trail camera, and mounted it high in a tree. I get good photos of deer, and haven't caught any perps yet, but it might be something for you to think about. Maybe several fishing mates could pool some funds to buy one, and make it work for you.

• Love
Reactions: Snopro, troutdude and Admin