Blue Lake, Oregon Fairveiw

Hey Guys and Girls, I'm going fishing to blue lake on friday, and need to know what kinds of fish are there and what to use. Thank You.!:unconscious:

I'm going to chinook landing tonight it's right by blue lake, il be there till 8:30 or so. Throw a worm and let it hit the bottom. I've been pulling out all sorts of fish. Suckers, catfish, perch, bass, even a flounder haha. More for fun then for food

I'm going to chinook landing tonight it's right by blue lake, il be there till 8:30 or so. Throw a worm and let it hit the bottom. I've been pulling out all sorts of fish. Suckers, catfish, perch, bass, even a flounder haha. More for fun then for food
you can only fish the Columbia during day light hours.. and its dark long before 8:30..

bass

Most Featured
you can only fish the Columbia during day light hours.. and its dark long before 8:30..
Unlawful to:
1. Angle for or take salmon, shad, steelhead, sturgeon, trout or whitefish except in daylight
hours (one hour before sunrise until one hour after sunset). See exceptions for
specific waterbodies: Southwest Zone (Rogue River, Section 3); Southeast Zone
(Miller Lake and Lake-of-the-woods); and Columbia Zone (McNary Dam to Oregon-
Washington border);

If you are bass, cat, carp, walleye, perch fishing I think that these are all fine after dark. However, don't try to convince anyone that a carp will hit a spin'n'glo :)

Top Bottom