BiMart

C
cpeaslee
With the opening of trout season approaching, just wanted to remind folks that BiMart has a decent selection of tackle to fill your box. Not huge, but they have little cleo's, assorted spinners, baits, hoods, weight, etc. I always seem to forget about them, but I went in today for a few things and they had what I needed...and they are close to home for many of us.

T
TimberTodd
I always find myself wandering their sporting goods dept. regardless of what I initially go in for.

S
SteelyDan's
Bi-mart does seem to have a decent fishing section and they sell some quality stuff. You can always find a good deal in the lure section either on spinners or jigs. I went in yesterday and they were having a 2 for 3$ jig special on assorted jigs. Usually before trout season the spinners go on sale for around the same. And you never have to worry about waiting in line at Bi-mart.

hobster
hobster
TimberTodd said:
I always find myself wandering their sporting goods dept. regardless of what I initially go in for.

+1 I buy 90% of my fishing stuff at BiMart. Northwest owned and beer is cheap too :thumb:. Often have great deals on jigs,maxima line, and blue foxs ( # 4's and 5's 2 for $5). Corkies, steelhead stalkers yarn, bobbers, everything you need for steelies.

T
Throbbit _Shane
hobster said:
+1 I buy 90% of my fishing stuff at BiMart. Northwest owned and beer is cheap too :thumb:. Often have great deals on jigs,maxima line, and blue foxs ( # 4's and 5's 2 for $5). Corkies, steelhead stalkers yarn, bobbers, everything you need for steelies.

When I go to Bi-Mart I buy two things, Beer and fishing gear.

troutdude
troutdude
Picked up my '14 license, and 2-rod endorsement today. Saw a fellow buying those jigs, at the price above too. Ha ha.

I travel a lot on the job. There is a Bi-Mart in Albany, 2 in Corvallis, one in Stayton, one in Lebanon, a couple is Salem and and couple in Eugene (where they are also headquarterd). Local and friendly. I've stopped at each one, more than once, when I'm out n' about. It's the way to go.

M
mikeee2362
I bought a rod from their booth at the Sportsmen's show...great price on Lamiglass rods, going to join next time I need gear. There are a couple stores near me in Portland.

jamisonace
jamisonace
Great reminder.....I love bimart. If I can buy it at bimart, I do. I always shop there first.

1 nut in the water
I end at Bi Mart a few times every week- If you are nice they will hand you a catalog and can order higher end rods for great prices!

E
eugene1
If bimart doesn't have it, you don't need it (gear fishing anyway). Wish they would open a couple of stores closer to me!

Good luck on the trout opener,

18406ej
18406ej
+1 on all of the above comments.

BiMart also manages to contribute to the local community, all the while paying employees a fair wage AND giving benefits. You know what I mean.

Eamon

F
fish face
There is also a Bi-Mart in La Pine. Bi-Mart is also a great place for RV supplies and parts. However, I find that Sportsman Warehouse also has reasonable prices on tackle—believe it or not.