Being out of town isn't so bad after all

B
bernduffy
Way to go. Yeah, I love discovering new water. Any spinnerbait advice? What's your favorite few? I see white /chartreuse with a silver colorado blade worked.
Watch out for big decrease in mpg with that toon up top ...on a daily basis it adds up. But I know how you feel: I 'd keep mine on the rack 24/7 if I could!

F
Finneus Polebender
bernduffy said:
Way to go. Yeah, I love discovering new water. Any spinnerbait advice? What's your favorite few? I see white /chartreuse with a silver colorado blade worked.
Watch out for big decrease in mpg with that toon up top ...on a daily basis it adds up. But I know how you feel: I 'd keep mine on the rack 24/7 if I could!

Like the Booyah,White w/red eye , black w/glitter fleck , and the one you saw . To be honest have all kinds of blades in those colors have not given those much thought grab more by skirt color than style/color of blade . My biggest bass ever 7.5 lbs came on the white w / red eye . My fishin buds caught most on the chartreuse ones this year and the 1 $ walmart bargain ones caught the majority of those .The ol work cube van seems to get 10mpg no matter what , thing is a rollin parts house. dont think it will even know the toon is there , luckily it comes with a gas card and my boss is supportive of the whole fishin /huntin deal. Am scheduled for up there next week hope to get alt least 1-2 nice evenings while there as usual will let you know the results . Will be nice to be back in the toon with the game face on at that place instead of the on the bank!

F
fishwinch
I completely understand not wanting to give up the exact location. I was driving back from Spokane last weekend and noticed the small bodies of water here and there on the south side of the highway. Were you on the south side of the highway or actually fishing the columbia on the north side of the highway? While I was driving I could not help but think about taking a day and puddle jumping with my pontoon to see what I could do. Nice fish.

F
Finneus Polebender
fishwinch said:
I completely understand not wanting to give up the exact location. I was driving back from Spokane last weekend and noticed the small bodies of water here and there on the south side of the highway. Were you on the south side of the highway or actually fishing the columbia on the north side of the highway? While I was driving I could not help but think about taking a day and puddle jumping with my pontoon to see what I could do. Nice fish.
Dropped you a PM good luck and dont forget the parking permit there are tons of spots I didn't stay at because I didn't have it yet didn't want to get a ticket!