Bass season is here!

S
steelhead_stalkers
BlackBass said:
Big bass in that lake, biggest i have seen caught out of there was 11 lbs on a senko fish was spitting eggs so my buddy released it after weighing without pictures.

isn't that close to the state record?

F
Finneus Polebender
Well looks like i willl be checkin your place out got a friend who is close wants to fish it tomorrow after work . Will let ya all know how it go , and of course we will leave them all there for ya .

C
Combat Chuck
Oh thats killin me.... I can't fish it tonight.

F
Finneus Polebender
Combat Chuck said:
Oh thats killin me.... I can't fish it tonight.

Well there Chuck thats a whole bunch of bassy lookin water you got up there . Caught this chubby little bugger on the first cast , then proceeded to forget how to fish and miss every one of the the next five bites I got the rest of the eve. TT fishon came and met me was showin him where I caught the 1 fish on the first cast and Ill be darned if he didn't drop his worm within a foot of where my first cast was and blam hooked up ! Lost after a few sec but man I know 1 little spot being guarded. Great entry/ boat ramp, water is pretty clean too. Could spend a day just gettin around the whole thing once , will fish it again if the oppertunity comes.

C
Combat Chuck
Thats pretty sweet. I always seem to wait till last light to get mine, wish I didn't have to sweat it so much!

F
Finneus Polebender
Combat Chuck said:
Thats pretty sweet. I always seem to wait till last light to get mine, wish I didn't have to sweat it so much!
Yeah,Dont know whats worse the first cast and ya think its gonna be a busy day , then it took a while still gotta be better than ridin the skunk till the last minute.

Last edited:
C
Combat Chuck
Well, got skunked this weekend. Not sure what happened, fishing should be picking up and I couldnt find anything!

S
SpencerWatts
Combat Chuck said:
Well, got skunked this weekend. Not sure what happened, fishing should be picking up and I couldnt find anything!

what depth are u fishin? the large mouth should be up on the bank right now. they should be layin eggs here right now or this week. try throwin a tube ( dry creek green with orange flakes) (im sponsored by dry creek plus thats my main tackle this time oh year). 1/4 ounce jig head stuffed up the tube or try an 1/8 ounce. work really slow... they kind get sore from layin eggs lol let me know if it helps.

P
pdx89
Nice fish!

C
Combat Chuck
Had a few minutes this evening so I tried out the bank fishing :D

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
You're such a punk. When you gonna call me for one of these little excursions!?! My truck DOES run you know.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
By the way - that's a fat little dude. He'd roll up great in a tortilla shell!! :D

C
Combat Chuck
GraphiteZen said:
My truck DOES run you know.
It didn't last time :lol: Hey, you called me a punk... just felt I need to live up to the expectations. Its a 1/4 mile from my house so its easy to hit in the evening. I will get you out for a longer trip sometime.

F
Finneus Polebender
Combat Chuck said:
Had a few minutes this evening so I tried out the bank fishing :D
That looks awful close to my red iron .Hey that fish looks familiar Ha Ha Ha !