Bass 2011 Show Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
nwkiller
thanks hawk!....."Lunkers" to come!

Worm Dirt
That's a nice Bass there Hawk. My favorite fish to catch is the big mouth bass

Kevinb5688
I figured anything over 5 should be a lunker for oregon. Thats all im going to post. Caught a 6# fish yesterday im going to post tomorow. But ya i think 3's are a little small. Sound good to you guys? 5 and up from now on?

nwkiller
sounds good....im sure the mods could delete if its an issue.....

colbypearson
hey guys its no problem it said it in the first post or two lets keep it over 5lbs, no big deal haha i just wanted to kinda stop it from happening further you know haha. :)

third post it says LOL :D

GraphiteZen
Keep em in line Colby, keep em in line. :D:D

Kevinb5688
a couple nice bass

a couple nice bass

kevins 003.jpgso i pre fished a spot i am entering a small friendly tournement the other day, caught these two nice fish. hopefully i can do as good in two weeks come tourney time. I won last year :) ones pushing 6 ones 5.

Finneus Polebender
TT gets on the board with this fat 5lber P4020552.jpgP4020553.jpg And the jig master puts another notch in his rod with this one P4020558.jpgP4020559.jpg

colbypearson
hope you clubbed them, if your pond floods TR it will really mess with some salmon smolts.

tomriker
colbypearson said:
hope you clubbed them, if your pond floods TR it will really mess with some salmon smolts.

damn those bass!! we threw em all up on the rocks to die

Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
damn those bass!! we threw em all up on the rocks to die

Kinda remember doin some dance around the back deck and chanting too.

Bgunder
Nice fish,where do go to catch such nice bass?I haven't been bass fishing very long but want to get pretty serious into it since I started working for Cabela's.Any tips on what to look for or what areas to go to would be a great help.I am sick and tired of catching planters out of the Mckenzie.

bassboy
Colby only catches dinks so dont listen to him :p

gloomis85
Nice Bronzeback

Nice Bronzeback

FOUR AND QUARTER ! A PB smallie for me put up a good fight was tail dancing, jumped atleast 7 times. We didn't catch a whole lot of fish but got some QUALITY fish.
NOT BAD FOR A FIRST PIC POST.

Last edited:
brandon4455
nice smallie.

TTFishon
Yeah, nice man!

Hawk
vewy nice bro...:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Great Job.

:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D
:dance::dance:
:cool::cool:

colbypearson
fat one, that thing looks like it should have been dropping eggs then and there, that tail is mangled!.

jawjacker
Whats up boys and girls! Im new to the forum so I figured Id get this party started. Here is a 6lb. 3oz. I got on the 17th of May. Caught her on a 3/8 oz. jig with a plastic craw trailer up in the shallows off some willow bushes. Fished from 11a.m. to 4p.m. was the only fish I got but my budy I went with caught 4 fish between 1 & a half to 4 & a half pounds on a 5" senko. His 4.8 was the only fish that we caught that had a slightly rubbed tail. All fish were healthy & obese, saw several bass cruising the shallows but none sitting on beds. I didn't get up and poke around in the bushes but Im sure their was some bass getting their nasty on some where with the full moon and all. How romantic. I know this is all old news but its one of my last trips out so I figured Id fill ya in with all the juicy details better late than never.

TTFishon
jawjacker said:
Whats up boys and girls! Im new to the forum so I figured Id get this party started. Here is a 6lb. 3oz. I got on the 17th of May. Caught her on a 3/8 oz. jig with a plastic craw trailer up in the shallows off some willow bushes. Fished from 11a.m. to 4p.m. was the only fish I got but my budy I went with caught 4 fish between 1 & a half to 4 & a half pounds on a 5" senko. His 4.8 was the only fish that we caught that had a slightly rubbed tail. All fish were healthy & obese, saw several bass cruising the shallows but none sitting on beds. I didn't get up and poke around in the bushes but Im sure their was some bass getting their nasty on some where with the full moon and all. How romantic. I know this is all old news but its one of my last trips out so I figured Id fill ya in with all the juicy details better late than never.

Nice pig dude!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom