Are the campgrounds clear?

J
jrowley
I planned on taking two grandsons for a TENT camping/fishing trip to Timothy starting June 15. I allegedly have a camp site reserved (and paid for). Can anyone tell me if the tent sites have been cleared of snow?

Thanks.
John

C
chrisohm
Yup. Those campgrounds are clear. I was there recently and there is not a spot of snow in sight! Just keep an eye out for the wind that hits Timothy, makes the fishing kinda hard but you have Harriet Lake nearby that is sheltered from the wind and a few streams to keep you guys happy too!

J
jrowley
Thank you chrisohm. That's a relief.

O
OneMore
Ive've spent a lot of thime in that area this year and everything is clear and fishing is killer good. Plus I bet its been well stocked already too. Dont forget to look at the ground this year time.

B
Bugs
I am heading up this weekend myself and have never fished the lake before. We'll be taking our boat with us, any suggestions on what to target the fish with? Trolling, Power Bait, Worms? Thanks!

J
jrowley
For Kokanee, white shoepeg corn on a wedding ring with or without a kokanee troll in front. Depth is the main problem and a depth finder will save a lot of time.

For trout any of the standard bait/tackle will do.

Good luck,

John