Anyone fish E.E. Wilson lately?

Bass Man
Bass Man
I haven't been to E.E. Wilson since mid April, has anyone been there lately and if so how was the fishing and pond conditions?

A
Ajax
I fished it in late may and all i caught was a 3 inch bass while my wife caught a tiny bluegill, as we were walking up a girl was walking off with a few decent sized trout but we didn't see anyone catching anything

Bass Man
Bass Man
Ajax said:
I fished it in late may and all i caught was a 3 inch bass while my wife caught a tiny bluegill, as we were walking up a girl was walking off with a few decent sized trout but we didn't see anyone catching anything

Thank you Ajax,

Don't feel bad, I haven't had much luck out there either this year. Seems kinda hit or miss out there and sometimes I wonder if the walk is worth it:rolleyes: I'll probably end up back out there as it it close to home for those short trips it comes in handy. I haven't checked the stocking schedule lately, wonder if they are done for the year?

K
kastmaster
went there today, spent just over 3 hours there, powerbait and spinners wouldnt do the job, i tried chartreuce, white, green, and orange for powerbait, and for spinners i used panther martins and blue foxes, in blue pink brass and yellow, and all i had to show for my efforts was a pile of weeds next to me on the bank, and 3 tiny bluegill. at this point the weeds in there make it damn near impossible to run anything but bobbers in there, i was also infuriated with all the trash people leave behind. the last time i was there was about 2 years ago, and the pond was in much, much better shape. its kind of sad to see it now

F
FernRidgeChamp
They still stock it right?

FRC