Any Help for Crescent Lake?

S
SteveDave
I am going with a few friends to fish Crescent Lake next weekend. I heard Kokanee is slow but there are some great Browns and Mackinaw. Any news or helpful tips from a veteran of this lake?

Irishrover
Irishrover
I used to spend some time on Cresent Lake usually in August. We would hit the south end of the lake early and troll for lake trout (down where the creek comes in). Used a downrigger and went down to about 80 feet. I pulled a size 14 silver and blue quikfish. There was a bit of weeds down there so some time was spent keeping those off the line and hooks. We did ok on the Kokes, very tasty fish. In the evenings It was nice to sit on the porch of the cabin, look out at the lake, sip whiskey, and watch the lightining. Here is a picture of one of those lakers.

H
Hawk
Mighty Beautiful LT brother Irishrover...................................:cool:............................................:D:D:D...............................................:clap::clap::clap:

H
Hawk
Brother StevDave Welcome to the Family...............................:D:D:D

sorry......................:(:(......................i havn't been to Crescent.

Troutski
Troutski
Welcome to OFF...

Welcome to OFF...

I also don't have any information on Crescent Lake, only fished it a few times and didn't really do that well. Hopefully someone else on the site can give you a helping hand. Again welcome to the site.

Chuck