Another shot.....

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
excellent.

troutdude
troutdude
The force was with you, "young Salmon" Jedi! Well done; and kudos to Brandon for helping you learn to slay 'em with your light sabre!

L
lilsalmon
troutmasta said:
Klabluie! Nice Job lilSalmon!
Now you gotta do it on the fly:thumb:

Congrats!

hehe...I think it would be awesome on a fly....need a bigger wt rod tho. I still have Jeanna's eggs (not to be confused with eggs from a clinic, hahaha) so need to get out again soon. After I fly fish for some searuns this weekend.

L
lilsalmon
I was impressed with Brandon's knowledge. He was as excited as me when I landed my first. Thank's again, Brandon. He also took possession of my fish as I have never harvested eggs or fileted a salmon. Also, unfortunately, when we stopped for a traditional pic at Charlies, my car wouldn't start. I didn't want the fish to go bad so he happily took it to care for it...hehe. Our awesome day ended up with a ride in a tow truck to Salem, where my car is right now. grrrrr

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
troutmasta said:
Klabluie! Nice Job lilSalmon!
Now you gotta do it on the fly:thumb:

Congrats!

yeah, and what about getting into a chrome nook fresh from the ocean!

C_Run
C_Run
Congratulations on the first salmon! Also good to see Brandon's still around. Tell him to get back here and liven things up again.

C

L
lilsalmon
We fished the tidewaters a couple weeks ago...I had 3 on...got the 3rd to my feet and he looked at me, turned his head and spit....those were fresh chromes!!! I will get one of those also...hehe. I will give Brandon the message.

T
troutmasta
Rose if you make it up to potland next month we could go swing flies for fresh chums on the miami, can't keep em, and I've never done it, but Ive heard its crazy fun. Those things will eat anything

M
Modest_Man
How is Brandon doing? I hope he went back to school and got his GED.

L
lilsalmon
troutmasta said:
Rose if you make it up to potland next month we could go swing flies for fresh chums on the miami, can't keep em, and I've never done it, but Ive heard its crazy fun. Those things will eat anything

that would be a hoot! I actually just joined Santiam Flycasters and there is an outing planned for next month to the Miami. When we gonna do this?

Modest_Man said:
How is Brandon doing? I hope he went back to school and got his GED.
He is doing good. Almost done with school. I believe he will have his diploma...GED is just as good though. He won't mind I said that. Thanks for asking.

L
lilsalmon
oops

Last edited: