Another perfect one!

F

Finneus Polebender

A big thanks to TR for another awesome day on the water .Caught them on just about everything we had ,including my first on a jig! One tired dude tonight but worth the sleep deprivation the pics will say the rest!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SALTYFISH

Nice u guys kicked the crap out of them..

F

Finneus Polebender

Wish the rest of the pics would load gonna see if they will . The toons just wouldnt cover TRs paradise so we always ride with him when we fish there ! they are ready in the garage here at my private "much smaller paradise" just need this relentless work schedule to let up and will be tryin to get the last of the season in to stock my backyard pond.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tomriker

atleast jigs are easy to fish with :) i still thought it was crazy that twice we had fishon at nearly the exact same time

F

Finneus Polebender

FP- Do you ever eat your bass? How would you prepare it?

Only ever kept one and I am still feeling the curse never caught a bigger one yet been five years ago thinkin it was seven years bad luck so I got a couple to go . Devout catch and release or should say catch and relocate now!!! My grandfathers buddy fixed em all the time when I was a kid always filleted and batter deep fried em .

W

waco

Only ever kept one and I am still feeling the curse never caught a bigger one yet been five years ago thinkin it was seven years bad luck so I got a couple to go . Devout catch and release or should say catch and relocate now!!! My grandfathers buddy fixed em all the time when I was a kid always filleted and batter deep fried em .
it si legal to relocate fish??

Top Bottom