bigsteel
way to goo TT,,,that is an awesome fish

M
MrsPolebender
Nice Fish TT........... :)

T
TTFishon
Raincatcher said:
Great job,TT! Nice to hear good things about the local law enforcement,too. Thanks for the pics.

Thanks Barb. Yeah, he was really cool. I even offered to release my fish but he said oh no you don't have to do that.

T
TTFishon
Finneus Polebender said:
Nice Brown dude and you aint kidding that water is low ! Glad the PoPo was reasonable with ya ,they should have been ,you probably passed the attitude test and I know you were legit in every other manner !

Thanks FP. Yeash, it's pretty dang low and I'm hoping to get back up there next month sometime. Kudos to the sheriff that's for sure and yeah I was respectful.

T
TTFishon
Hawk said:
Reel Great Job Bro, TT.
Beautiful pics,
:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool::cool:

Thanks man. Yeah, you can't go wrong with Wickiup pics.:D

T
TTFishon
bigsteel said:
way to goo TT,,,that is an awesome fish

Thanks bigsteel. I think you should give Wickiup a good fly fishing try. If you ever do I can send you to the right places.

T
TTFishon
MrsPolebender said:
Nice Fish TT........... :)

Thanks Mrs P. One of these days you and FP should join in on the Wickiup fun.

N
nwkiller
beauty of a fish, made it twice as special sense u got let off as well!!!! nice work

T
TTFishon
nwkiller said:
beauty of a fish, made it twice as special sense u got let off as well!!!! nice work

Hey, thanks man.

B
bigsteel
TTFishon said:
Thanks bigsteel. I think you should give Wickiup a good fly fishing try. If you ever do I can send you to the right places.

wickiup is definitely on my list,,,,,i gotta get me a big brown like that

C
Cohosanders
Nice looking brown bro!!!! I do not think I have ever caught a brown trout:think: Anyway glad to hear the local law enforcement was one of the "cool cops":D

F
FishFiddle
What about using the old 'san juan worm'? We were at Gold Lake and used a red worm and a Chronomid dropper and had quite a few takes on the red worm. That should work as a substitute for bait worms.

T
Thuggin4Life
Thats a fatty 18 incher though. nothing short of 3 lbs.

T
TTFishon
Cohosanders said:
Nice looking brown bro!!!! I do not think I have ever caught a brown trout:think: Anyway glad to hear the local law enforcement was one of the "cool cops":D

Thanks Coho. If you ever want to get into some browns Wickiup's a good start.

T
TTFishon
Thuggin4Life said:
Thats a fatty 18 incher though. nothing short of 3 lbs.

That's what I thought too. I'm gonna have to get me a digital scale.

T
Thuggin4Life
The one i have is like 20 bucks at walmart and a few more at bimart.

T
TTFishon
I guess that's worth it. It's gonna have to wait til next payday though. Getting paid once a month sucks.

T
Throbbit _Shane
I just bought the berkley digital scale at walmart recentlly. works great for only 20 bucks.

T
TTFishon
One of these days I'll get one.