Alton Baker stocked this am

T
teubie
Biting on anything and everywhere. They are feisty and fun! Only a few people have been fishing so far and it's perfect right now. Pretty sizes too

Last edited:
plumbertom
Tempted.

T
teubie
lol. Go while it's not busy and not pouring down. It was fun fighting the Trout today! Enjoy! I was sitting about middle and using yellow power eggs. They are biting close in, middle and far, left, right, straight out!

T
Tempestcayla
Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the heads up!

We (Mike and I) are out there tomorrow. Hope to see you there.

lol. Go while it's not busy and not pouring down. It was fun fighting the Trout today! Enjoy! I was sitting about middle and using yellow power eggs. They are biting close in, middle and far, left, right, straight out!

T
teubie
If you fly fish and see me at AB, I found a fly or two you can have.

T
Tempestcayla
Thanks for the offer, but we dont fly fish. Sounds like I need to bring my trash bag and walk the bank again.

plumbertom
Actually, I did go yesterday about 2:30.
Walked down to the water at the end near the parking lot. I stepped up to the waters edge made an attempt at casting out and got a tangle that kept my line close to the bank.
After clearing that I made my first real cast out and caught a nice sized trout.After another half dozen casts I had two decent rainbows. And that was the way it went. I'd hook a fish every few casts. I farmed a good number and some were intentional in order to prolong my fishing time. but even with that I limited out in about an hour. All with one spoon that I had on my line from previous trips to the Willamette fishing for steelhead.

PK Yi
didn't know they stock them on a tuesday. man, should've found this post earlier....