Almost thawed!!

M

mthoodrider

Trillium is almost thawed out, as long as we don't get any more storms. As soon as it's thawed I'm gonna hike in there and throw a big fat worm on that water!! If I have truck fixed by then, I might be able to drive in from still creek rd. If not it's snowshoeing time :lol::lol:
Any one want to come and join me?

C

cbrimhall

Heck yeah, I'd love to hike into trillium and try for some hungry trout! I can go pretty much any time, any day as I'm on vacation from work for the next couple weeks. Having a truck would be helpful for sure, I can meet you somewhere near there however we decide to get to the lake. I'll PM you with my info.

M

mthoodrider

Sounds like a plan. I work on the mountain and see the lake just about everyday, I'll keep everyone posted as soon as I see some water. Just hiked to Frog lake last friday, that's almost thawed out too.

B

beaverfan

Aren't the cascades supposed get like 3ft of snow in the next week? Might be a little while longer till it's easily reached.

Yup just checked. 20 inches through Tuesday with steady snow through Thursday

Last edited:
M

mthoodrider

You are right beaverfan.... it's been dumping up here!!:pray::pray: This dam Oregon weather you never know what is going to happen. So it will be a while now.....

F

FullMTLjacket

May 24th looks to be the first stock. I can't wait to get up there. so peacefull