Albany duck ponds

B
bigsteel
i checked google but couldnt find it,,,,could someone point me in the right direction

J
juggernaut506
The middle pond that looks like a U is the easiest one to fish. The trail to the big pond is harder to find and get though. There's also good sized pumpkinseeds and bluegill in there.

B
bassin16
simpson pond lots of carp in there

J
Jdangler xD
I paddled around waverly in my yak. It's 4-6' avg. 10ft deepest in the middle. Marked 6 fish only. Have seen a few carp by eye.

J
Jdangler xD
Paddled Simpson ponds today two, first lake and second lake. Found the deep spots. Marked lots of fish. Skunk trip again. So I have never caught a carp and have been putting in a lot of work for a fish that's largely regareded as trash. I fished waverly, timberlinn, the Willy, Simpson, grand prarie, swan. All skunk. Best fish I've caught in Albany was a few smallies. Beginning to dislike albany a lot. Anyone shed some light on the swamp that's albany?

E
espencer757
Although it is not in Albany, I used to hunt carp with bow on Fern Ridge from a Jon boat. Biggest Carp I have ever gotten in the valley. Never weighed them, but easily 15 lbs.
Got them even bigger at Brownlee.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

E
espencer757
I have also found them in Simpson of good size about 6 years ago. Fell out of the boat too, and o still haven't gotten the smell out of my hair.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk