Again with the fly pole

T
the salmon kid
went fishing today at the hatchery from the wall and i got 4 fish ,.,..didn't get any videos because my camera got wet,., but i got pics of 2 of the fish all of the summers where released but i got 1 winter that i kept ,., i have a couple vids from today on my channel

so here are the pics

• image.jpg
  • 030601951018[00].jpg
Reactions: FishFiddle and colbypearson
M
Markcanby
There are some people that would hang you you fishing with a fly POLE. Trust me I narrowly escaped teh lynch mob. Glad you are having good luck with teh fly ROD.:lol::lol:

O
OnTheFly
Markcanby said:
There are some people that would hang you you fishing with a fly POLE. Trust me I narrowly escaped teh lynch mob. Glad you are having good luck with teh fly ROD.:lol::lol:
I was just about to light the torches.;)

Reactions: BobbiDollPDX
T
the salmon kid
thanks for the comments guys :lol:

i recently started to fish with the fly rod and i think it is great:cool:. but darn is it hard to get them in

the river up at the hatchery is clear but about 1 mile down river it is like fishing in chocolate milk i was lucky to get them

i got the videos of the all of the fish i got but after my camera got wet they all got lost :mad::(

epic Arial acrobatics and one hell of a fight and some beautiful fish but o well maybe next time ;)

:cool:and how do you guys like the new avatar:cool:
got to love photoshop:lol:

C
colbypearson
good lookin fish !

Reactions: FishFiddle
N
nwkiller
beauty, what did it measure? nice fish man

T
the salmon kid
almost all where over 24 in but the little buck in the pic was around 17-20in and the one on the white bag is 28 in and about 6-8lbs and i watched some of your videos man good show
and did you guys check out the other videos it says that they have been moved but you can still view them

Last edited:
N
nwkiller
thanks for the video comment, personaly love your info vids, its great idea, keep it up

P
Phil_Bud
nice bro good stuff

F
FishFiddle
Are you sight fishing, indicator, or swinging?? Just curious. Nice work by the way.

T
the salmon kid
i was just watching the tip of my line and waiting for it to shoot under water

F
FishFiddle
So you are using a floating line with no indicator. Right?

T
the salmon kid
ya floating line no indicater.,., makes it easyer to cast for me