A springer sacrifice in memorium of Andy's net

B
bigsteel
way to go jeanna,,very nice fish:clap::clap::clap:

J
JeannaJigs

L
lilsalmon
Good job!!!! Couldn't figure out who was texting me at 1130....was in the tent and didn't even know I had service....Very nice fish. Never fished the South but I love the North.

J
JeannaJigs
Lol sorry! I sent that to ya at like 1800, mustve taken a long time to send. I'll get at ya later today about Thursday. I have great ideas :)

Reactions: lilsalmon
L
lilsalmon
JeannaJigs said:
Lol sorry! I sent that to ya at like 1800, mustve taken a long time to send. I'll get at ya later today about Thursday. I have great ideas :)

Sounds good...will it be early morning? I have been voted to go to the midnight show of Harry Potter for my sons birthday (same day as yours, I think)....but fishin in the morning would be cool

A
autofisher
Nice fish Jigs...... Can't wait till I'm ready to hit the water again. Lookin at everyone else's fish pics is startin to wear on me.

N
nwkiller
great story and great fish JJ

G
GDBrown
Jeanna and her adventures. You should write a book or make a movie! It would be hilarious and I'm sure we have enough talent to produce it in house too.

Great photo of the dog and the fish too i guess. :lol:

H
Hawk
Well Done Sis.
Great Job
:lol::lol:

Beautiful pup.

:clap::clap::clap:
:dance::dance:
:cool::cool:
:D:D

J
JeannaJigs
lilsalmon said:
Sounds good...will it be early morning? I have been voted to go to the midnight show of Harry Potter for my sons birthday (same day as yours, I think)....but fishin in the morning would be cool

Ya was thinking zero dark thirty, until noon or so? I'll call ya tomorrow...

J
JeannaJigs
GDBrown said:
Jeanna and her adventures. You should write a book or make a movie! It would be hilarious and I'm sure we have enough talent to produce it in house too.

Great photo of the dog and the fish too i guess. :lol:

Lol thanks guys.

As far as adventures go, it's seriously never a dull moment in my boat. Ever. There's always something lol. Going tomorrow morning...will keep you posted lol.

J
JeannaJigs
autofisher said:
Nice fish Jigs...... Can't wait till I'm ready to hit the water again. Lookin at everyone else's fish pics is startin to wear on me.

Ya gotta go! Just even half a day is good stuff!

T
troutmasta
Wellllllll Doooonnnnnneeee

J
JeannaJigs
Thanks sir :) wasn't a double like yours though!

L
lilsalmon
JeannaJigs said:
Ya was thinking zero dark thirty, until noon or so? I'll call ya tomorrow...

That would be perfect......waitin for the call....hehe

J
Johnny Southpaw
Nice story and nice fish J.Jigs!!! Way to fight that salmon and get it in the boat without a net-not an easy task for sure!