A photo journey of my weekend...

H
halibuthitman
Steel... and toad trout... all any man ever needed... well, and beer-

Last edited:
H
halibuthitman
hmmmmm... so it will only download 2 pictures? well, new title, 2 pictures of the same trout- why is downloading photos so difficult anymore on the forum, its been months since it worked right for me-

A
alm21
Well that was a short journey. Looking forward to seeing more pics. Can't remember the last time you posted a pic here from your adventures.

troutdude
troutdude
Nice lookin' Toad!

I've been downloading pics without any problems. Even tried it on my "work computer" for the first time yesterday; and the download worked just fine. Sorry that its giving you fits.

O
OnTheFly
Brad, is the file size too big? If I place pics on a post with the attachment method, rather than Photobucket, I've got to make them smaller. Around 100kb max. or smaller if I have several to download.

jamisonace
jamisonace
Great looking fish. I like to open my photos Paint and save them at a much smaller size.....try 30-50%...before I load them to this site or facebook or anywhere online. Anyway, I hope that helps.

Looking forward to more pics.

O
OnTheFly
jamisonace said:
Great looking fish. I like to open my photos Paint and save them at a much smaller size.....try 30-50%...before I load them to this site or facebook or anywhere online. Anyway, I hope that helps.
Yeah this is exactly what I do as well. I will make copies of the pics I want to use then reduce their size and create a folder for them. A 3mega pixel photo reduced to 30% is perfect.

H
Hendo30
Great looking fish, Thanks for sharing...Keep up the good work my jungle Friend.

R
rippin fish lips
Nice lookn trout man!

G
GDBrown
Not only are the photos great but the fish is great as well. If you practice I'm sure you'll figure out the photo part..... you seem to have the fish part down pat as usual.

B
bigsteel
excellent fish