A good day w/ good friends!

brandon4455
I hate you all..

yea yea I am only 5'6" so the rod might look a bit bigger than it is..

i didn't do anything.. it's not my fault i'm 5'8"!!! :lol:

L
lilsalmon
I hate you all..

yea yea I am only 5'6" so the rod might look a bit bigger than it is..

As long as we aren't in the same category as carp....shipoopy did I just say that word in this thread....ignore it everyone....ummmmm...eggs is a good friend, great fisherperson and is going to be an awesome daddy.....

k....thats better:yay:

E
eggs
Hahaha wonder if the boy will outgrow his parents like I did mine? If he takes up carp fishing.. there will be a child for sale... uhh. I mean as long as it is on a fly or something..

O
OnTheFly
eggs might be shorter than me but I'll always look up to him. Nice catch on the 3wt.! BTW....I'm kinda get'n the hankering to fish the Crooked.:think:

brandon4455
Hahaha wonder if the boy will outgrow his parents like I did mine? If he takes up carp fishing.. there will be a child for sale... uhh. I mean as long as it is on a fly or something..

if he does prepare to get so much crap for it.. i remember when i got taller then my parents.. best day of my life :lol:

GungasUncle
Heh, I'm about 5 or 6 inches taller than my bio-dad, and my bio-mom is a solid foot and a half shorter than me. I am skeered that my own lil' boy is going to outgrow his pops. 5 minutes old, I got a look at the gun boats they called his feet! He's also got really long legs like his old man... I fear the boy is going to have to special build his home in the future with high doors and ceilings Ohwell, that height will give him an advantage in casting distance I guess...