A good day w/ good friends!

brandon4455
brandon4455
eggs said:
I hate you all..

yea yea I am only 5'6" so the rod might look a bit bigger than it is..

i didn't do anything.. it's not my fault i'm 5'8"!!! :lol:

L
lilsalmon
eggs said:
I hate you all..

yea yea I am only 5'6" so the rod might look a bit bigger than it is..

As long as we aren't in the same category as carp....shipoopy did I just say that word in this thread....ignore it everyone....ummmmm...eggs is a good friend, great fisherperson and is going to be an awesome daddy.....

k....thats better:yay:

E
eggs
Hahaha wonder if the boy will outgrow his parents like I did mine? If he takes up carp fishing.. there will be a child for sale... uhh. I mean as long as it is on a fly or something..

O
OnTheFly
eggs might be shorter than me but I'll always look up to him. Nice catch on the 3wt.! BTW....I'm kinda get'n the hankering to fish the Crooked.:think:

brandon4455
brandon4455
eggs said:
Hahaha wonder if the boy will outgrow his parents like I did mine? If he takes up carp fishing.. there will be a child for sale... uhh. I mean as long as it is on a fly or something..

if he does prepare to get so much crap for it.. i remember when i got taller then my parents.. best day of my life :lol:

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
Heh, I'm about 5 or 6 inches taller than my bio-dad, and my bio-mom is a solid foot and a half shorter than me. I am skeered that my own lil' boy is going to outgrow his pops. 5 minutes old, I got a look at the gun boats they called his feet! He's also got really long legs like his old man... I fear the boy is going to have to special build his home in the future with high doors and ceilings :) Ohwell, that height will give him an advantage in casting distance I guess...