A death at Cedar creek today...

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
32 inches . 3rd cast . Christ this one had me scared ! ! ! Thought I was gonna loose it 3 times ! Pounded the MAFIA bait as a usual hatchery fish does , but once the pressure was on , the dude went nuts ! ! ! 1 massive jump , then it just hugged the bottom like a nook . 20 minutes to get this boy to submit ! ! Any way , what makes it even better , is that this is the only fish banked while I was there .

Last edited:
H
halibuthitman
sounds like fishing is pretty steady up there, Nice fish!

T
Throbbit _Shane
good job fisheadmafia. last pic is great lol

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish man!

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
halibuthitman said:
sounds like fishing is pretty steady up there, Nice fish!

actually , the water is very low and clear . dead is as dead . got very lucky at first light , before the sun came over a ridge and messed it up . got some rain tonight , sooooooo . . . . . . . . . . . . guess where I will be in the morning ?

F
fishwithdynamite
thats gangster

F
Fishtopher
Thought that was yer truck I was parked next to the other day. Probably not too many other guys with a "Fish Head Mafia" sticker in the back window. You been fishin' up there a lot?

Cool pics!

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
Fishtopher said:
Thought that was yer truck I was parked next to the other day. Probably not too many other guys with a "Fish Head Mafia" sticker in the back window. You been fishin' up there a lot?

Cool pics!

I hope theres not many with that sticker ! ! Thats MY logo desinged by me ! ! ! Yeah , I get out here and there , once and awhile . Two , three days a week some times . kind of lucky , I get my 40 hrs in 3 days , and my wife likes me to fish , lets me go all the time when fish are in . shes good to me that way . Stop and say hi next time dude ! !

F
Fishtopher
FISHHEADMAFIA said:
I hope theres not many with that sticker ! ! Thats MY logo desinged by me ! ! ! Yeah , I get out here and there , once and awhile . Two , three days a week some times . kind of lucky , I get my 40 hrs in 3 days , and my wife likes me to fish , lets me go all the time when fish are in . shes good to me that way . Stop and say hi next time dude ! !
Will do bro. I was gonna write "Fishtopher was here" in the dirt on yer tailgate but I hate it when someone writes in the dirt on my cars!:lol:

B
buddah426
i was at garbage hole for first light yesterday too and had the hole all to my self. third cast... 12# bright chrome nate. pretty dead after that but it sure was nice. sounds like we were in the right places at the right times huh? nice job!

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
Fishtopher said:
Will do bro. I was gonna write "Fishtopher was here" in the dirt on yer tailgate but I hate it when someone writes in the dirt on my cars!:lol:

well , there is enough dirt to write in . . . . gonna have to wash it someday

Last edited:
C
Cohosanders
FISHHEADMAFIA said:
32 inches . 3rd cast . Christ this one had me scared ! ! ! Thought I was gonna loose it 3 times ! Pounded the MAFIA bait as a usual hatchery fish does , but once the pressure was on , the dude went nuts ! ! ! 1 massive jump , then it just hugged the bottom like a nook . 20 minutes to get this boy to submit ! ! Any way , what makes it even better , is that this is the only fish banked while I was there .

Nice fish..tried to leave a comment yesterday..Anyway nice product placement and great story about the death of a fallen family member. I am looking forward to your web page...I can see the mafia fish theme really working out!!!! Great job on getting into that fish. That is one place I need to bank a fish this season.