A beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Well,I got to the rest area on I-5 around 8:00 this morning. It's been quite a while since I've been there. I figured I would try since it's not far from home and lilsalmon hooked into one last week a bit up river. The water wasn't bad,a little OFF color. Like countless others say,if you're not losing gear,you're not deep enough...I was deep enough to loose 6 set-ups! Dang! Didn't see nor feel any fish. Just me and the graceful Heron who kept me company. Oh,and the nice young man in a dark blue uniform who sat and watched me for ten minutes. I finally walked up to his car and showed him my license. When I put it back in my pocket,he saw my "Black Banger" and just smiled at me. I've gotten one too many of those prickly heeby-jeeby feelings there in the past. Some weirdo's hang out there. Back home before lunch. :D

T
Thuggin4Life
At least you had fun.

L
lilsalmon
I was going to go there in the morning but now i am thinking greens bridge or back to stayton....anyone going to be around?

M
Mike123
Hahaha black banger huh? I assume you mean your gun. :lol:
I'd kinda like to try some plunking up there sometime soon.

M
mosd
ill be headed up that way this sunday, puttin in at jefferson and motoring up, how bad is the river above greens bridge, i havent floated that in years and want to take the jet up it, ill have 1 or maybe 2 seats avaliable if anyone wants to go, just pitchin on gas

B
bigsteel
I might take ya up on that offer if its still available,,,,,,lilsalmon said the water looked good around greens bridge today......down at the stayton ramp theres a sign that says buell miller is impassable due to log jams,.