9 fish later......

D
daehleets
A few pics of the steelie that wanted to leave the jig and keep the Jig tipper. Nine fish later with the same jig and snap!. Ps. now offering smaller shipments of stickleback bait. Check it out if ya like.

B
BobbiDollPDX
I get paid on the 31st and will place an order. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

H
Hawk
I've caught many bigg'un crappie with jigs (pink skirt) that look similar to pic...:lol::lol::lol:

Seems mine were 1/16oz & 1/32oz.

K
Kais
thumbs up
for the smaller quantities

D
daehleets
I get paid on the 31st and will place an order. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Gunna be marinating some more bait come this weekend ( after a few hours of fishing in the morning of course!) Will have bait ready for shipment next week. Thanks , Jake.

Y
youngbuck307
Only reason I haven't tried this stuff is don't want 3 jars at once just to try it. good to hear ur doing smaller orders...

troutdude
Is he a sponsor, who is paying to advertise on here? Or, is the post in the "sell" column?

Just wonderin....................................

B
BobbiDollPDX

Just a heads up to anyone thinking about ordering. He has reversed his "free shipping for first time orders" so be prepared to pay $13 for local shipping. I'm not gonna pay it until I know someone well known on the board has actually used it and caught fish, so if you have, please speak up.