5th St Pond in Sprigfield

T
Thuggin4Life
This place is the biggest mud puddle I have ever fished.

F
Finneus Polebender
Thuggin4Life said:
This place is the biggest mud puddle I have ever fished.

I think it is carp heaven I had 0 luck the short time i fished it. fishin buds insist they have seen 8lb plus bass jump out there. the biggest bass I ever caught came from just such a hole it is also very muddied, stubborn but man when ya manage to get a spinner bait or buzz bait close enuff bang you get the rare big one. Super high cast investment hours and hours to hit the big ones. think this place might be a lot like that.

T
Thuggin4Life
Finneus Polebender said:
I think it is carp heaven I had 0 luck the short time i fished it. fishin buds insist they have seen 8lb plus bass jump out there. the biggest bass I ever caught came from just such a hole it is also very muddied, stubborn but man when ya manage to get a spinner bait or buzz bait close enuff bang you get the rare big one. Super high cast investment hours and hours to hit the big ones. think this place might be a lot like that.

Should be a good carp spot. I think the only way to catch a bass there would be with a worm and no retrieve but I'm no expert.

T
TTFishon
Thuggin4Life said:
Should be a good carp spot. I think the only way to catch a bass there would be with a worm and no retrieve but I'm no expert.

A buddy of mine caught a one pounder in there last year using a buzz bait with a rubber worm instead if a skirt.

C
coyo7e
Sweet thanks for the google earth link, I never even fathomed that there was a bass pond back there.. :shock: