4lb bucket mouth at tenmile!

well i finaly got out to ten mile lakes today and seen a lot of bucket mouths and some were very big i seen one in the 8 lb range! one problem though.....they are still iffy on the bite! not a whole lot of action but i managed to pull a 4lb pounder out after some persistance! i had t6o work hard for this fish and i caught it off a brush hogg! with no further ado here she is!
io3ltz.jpg
j7vse9.jpg

Sweet fish man. some perfevt weather for it today. Catch anything else out there?

it was great weather today but the water is still only 47-52 degrees where i was at! i had to work pretty hard for that one fish. they are moving around but still lethargic, it took some coaxing i caught him in about 7-9 ft of water on a pumpkin seed brush hogg

Nice fish!!! I was at ten mile about a month ago, here is my biggest from the trip, they were bitting pretty good when we there.

Nice

Nice

Nice catch,fishindad. It is a great lake for bass from what I hear. I didn't have any luck the one time I was there. But I did have a great time fishing with my son who caught an eighteen inch trout there. When is the bass tourney? Some of our members may be interested.

JASMINE...somehow I pictured you as being a bit more feminine...:D Boy was I wrong! :lol: :lol:

Be safe.
Barb

Nice catch,fishindad. It is a great lake for bass from what I hear. I didn't have any luck the one time I was there. But I did have a great time fishing with my son who caught an eighteen inch trout there. When is the bass tourney? Some of our members may be interested.

JASMINE...somehow I pictured you as being a bit more feminine...:D Boy was I wrong! :lol: :lol:

Be safe.
Barb

which bass tourney are you interested in?

Top Bottom