4lb bucket mouth at tenmile!

F
fishndad
well i finaly got out to ten mile lakes today and seen a lot of bucket mouths and some were very big i seen one in the 8 lb range! one problem though.....they are still iffy on the bite! not a whole lot of action but i managed to pull a 4lb pounder out after some persistance! i had t6o work hard for this fish and i caught it off a brush hogg! with no further ado here she is!
io3ltz.jpg
j7vse9.jpg

F
fishndad
and i was fishing off the docks with my wife next time im going with my toon!:D

S
steelhead1
nice un.I have always had a hard time getting any fish to cooperate at that lake!congrats!

S
specialk0082
fishndad said:
and i was fishing off the docks with my wife next time im going with my toon!:D
nice,yup toons are the way to go,what lake did u go if u dnt mind asking, would like to bring my toon over there if its not too far lol

F
FishSlayer420
Sweet fish man. some perfevt weather for it today. Catch anything else out there?

F
fishndad
specialk0082 said:
nice,yup toons are the way to go,what lake did u go if u dnt mind asking, would like to bring my toon over there if its not too far lol

i went to the back side of ten mile lake its called sunlake resort!

F
fishndad
FishSlayer420 said:
Sweet fish man. some perfevt weather for it today. Catch anything else out there?

it was great weather today but the water is still only 47-52 degrees where i was at! i had to work pretty hard for that one fish. they are moving around but still lethargic, it took some coaxing i caught him in about 7-9 ft of water on a pumpkin seed brush hogg

J
JASMINE
Nice fish!!! I was at ten mile about a month ago, here is my biggest from the trip, they were bitting pretty good when we there.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Nice

Nice

Nice catch,fishindad. It is a great lake for bass from what I hear. I didn't have any luck the one time I was there. But I did have a great time fishing with my son who caught an eighteen inch trout there. When is the bass tourney? Some of our members may be interested.

JASMINE...somehow I pictured you as being a bit more feminine...:D Boy was I wrong! :lol: :lol:

Be safe.
Barb

F
fishndad
JASMINE said:
Nice fish!!! I was at ten mile about a month ago, here is my biggest from the trip, they were bitting pretty good when we there.

i was just on the dock so i didn't get to all the hungry fish! ill be tooning that lake soon enough hehehehe

F
fishndad
Raincatcher said:
Nice catch,fishindad. It is a great lake for bass from what I hear. I didn't have any luck the one time I was there. But I did have a great time fishing with my son who caught an eighteen inch trout there. When is the bass tourney? Some of our members may be interested.

JASMINE...somehow I pictured you as being a bit more feminine...:D Boy was I wrong! :lol: :lol:

Be safe.
Barb

which bass tourney are you interested in?