3 passes,3 Nooks

Santiam338

Hit the Slaw yesterday and started trolling down with the tide at daylight...Each pass we would hook up and the fight was on......Should of went home at 7:30 cause the next 6 hours,NADA...

But,what fun would that be?...LOL

rogerdodger

Most Featured
sweet. we had the 6 hours of NADA on Wed and Thur but heading out today with hope again...

ill be out there later on today but i think ill be up above looking for fish that are trying to push up the river in easier bank spots.

Santiam338

I am just more comfortable with 8"s...I like the angles on the line...

All we could manage today was this silver...Our buddy has never been salmon fishing before..In fact,this is his biggest fish ever...The 2 seals that were circling the boat made it even more exciting...LOL

Lets just say he was pumped...

alm21

Seems like it would be a lot easier to sit out there when you have 3 in the box. Watching your buddy get into his first salmon with a fresh silver must have been a blast. Great fish!

eugene1

Very nice! We got out today for the high tide "bite" and the simultaneous last light "bite". Turns out there weren't either tonight.

Best,

I am just more comfortable with 8"s...I like the angles on the line...

All we could manage today was this silver...Our buddy has never been salmon fishing before..In fact,this is his biggest fish ever...The 2 seals that were circling the boat made it even more exciting...LOL

Lets just say he was pumped...

for ads free experience.

Top Bottom