3 for 3 on the Slaw

B
bythesea
we thought we'd try after the rain.took the little boat out. turned out to be a pretty good day. might of got #4 nook but decided to go home and have a IPA,,,BIG bait was the trick today......:bleh:..........FISH-ON!!!!

S
sapo
Wow, nice fish!

E
eugene1
Nice chromers!

T
troutmasta
Great fish. That river owes me!

B
billfisher
Nice Fish! :flex:

U
upperroguepirate
little boat big fish. i'm still trying from shore to get my king meat

S
Seahawkfan
What size boat is that in the back ground and size motor?... if you don't mind me asking. I have a 12' deep v with a 15hp Yamaha on the back and was wondering if it will do the job.

rogerdodger
What size boat is that in the back ground and size motor?... if you don't mind me asking. I have a 12' deep v with a 15hp Yamaha on the back and was wondering if it will do the job.

in my experience you have no worries if you don't go out during a serious storm. Lots of small and drift boats with less HP and I take my kayak on the Slaw all the time, I try to avoid 20mph gusty winds, but I caught this small chinook a couple weeks ago trolling back to the 29 marker into 1-2 waves with small white caps on them and obviously, I was still fishing and not hugging the shore just trying to get back to the launch...

U
upperroguepirate

Just to let everybody know here, that my comment "small boat big fish" shouldn't be meant thinking I was cutting someone down because they were fishing out of a small boat. No way was I implying that. I'd fish from a 12 ft no problem. People who love to fish catch their fish in all sorts of sizes I just wanted to be clear. Hope no one took it the wrong way.

B
bythesea

It's 26' w/a 225hp..but in some places (up the slaw) it's just not really practical...

S
Seahawkfan