25K a day!

D

dude young

WTF!? Has anyone been watching this? More Sockeye over Bonny in the last three days than TOTAL Chinook ALL MONTH!!!!!

C'mon ODFW, give us a shot at these things before they are all in Idaho.

B

bassman503

I have noticed this. Funny how we are allowed to fish when most of the fish are not there...

E

eggs

Sockeye opens Saturday through the end of July.. 2 bag limit... ODFW announced today... Mouth to Preist Rapid Dam.. go get em.. they travel near shore like stealhead!

C

Cohosanders

Are they just like Alaska sockeye which do not really bite once they have entered fresh water??? Has anyone on this forum ever caught a sockeye on the Columbia?

E

eggs

Yea people are catching them like crazy off the bank 'old oak tree'...

M

Mike123

Yea I heard these things were hard to get to bite.. That's insane 25K a day!! Holy cripes!

S

steelheadstalker31

I don't think people in Alaska really try to get them to bite. My brother lives in Alaska and hates Sockeye because when he is trout fishing they are always taking his fly's.

N

n8r1

I don't think people in Alaska really try to get them to bite. My brother lives in Alaska and hates Sockeye because when he is trout fishing they are always taking his fly's.

Must be nice :)

"Doggon' it, I just hooked ANOTHER one of these pesky Salmon! That's the 10th one today and it's not even lunchtime!"