22 lber

M
MikePierce170
nativefish said:
maybe the kid has got big hands... and montana has really small hands lol

Ask Van. He knows all about John's hands :lol:

I
igquick
Anywhere near Clackamas, the city of portland, or around kelley point park....bank fishing only...I guess Oregon City counts

not corvallis or newberg cuz they are too far

M
Modest_Man
Clackamas and Portland are below the falls. Never sampled that area. For Oregon City try off of 99 just upstream of Willamette Park. Area is called "Rock Island". Good smallmouth fishing too. 45°19'8.49"N 122°39'36.79"W

F
frofishing
hey could you send me some places? I'm really new to fishing... I live gresham/ portland area could you help me out?

M
Modest_Man
frofishing said:
hey could you send me some places? I'm really new to fishing... I live gresham/ portland area could you help me out?

Be more specific.

F
frofishing
bank fishing, carp or bass close to the portland/ gresham area? ponds? lakes? rivers?

V
Van
mikepierce170 said:
ask van. He knows all about john's hands :lol:

chappelwink.gif

Last edited:
I
igquick
@frofishing...I think I typed this already but, @ the west salish, I saw a group of largemouth bass rolling in 10 deep bloods right next to the bank on the SW corner of that pond...they were swimming west towards me but along the bank, stopped in front of me, than every single one of them looked at my direction, than booked it...I kept repeating where there's bass there's carp in my head while I was setting things up, and sure enough there was a carp drifting towards my direction but thinkin it was a bass, I quickly made my rod into a noob bass setup and scared the fatty away with some sort of wolly bugged yellow jig than saw it's carp body structure

also the biggest bass in there have been caught with senkos and that's all Im going to give you about salish

nice gif @van lol

I
igquick
Modest_man: thanks for the advice!! this place is freakin close for once...is there any specific depth that you were able to find them consistently on?

M
Modest_Man
frofishing said:
bank fishing, carp or bass close to the portland/ gresham area? ponds? lakes? rivers?

No idea.

igquick said:
Modest_man: thanks for the advice!! this place is freakin close for once...is there any specific depth that you were able to find them consistently on?

In the shallows.

I
igquick
I google mapped the coordinates and rock island but I have no idea wh
ere to park, any suggestions?...and I was also wondering if u guys r hiring lol? I need a job really bad...desperate...but I dont do bear traps or old women