*2011*OFFicial Oregon Fishing Forum lunker bass thread

C

colbypearson

Lets kick it off for 2011

4.5edit.jpg secretspot.jpg

smaller one is pushin 4.5-5lbs bigger one was 5.5ish lbs :D good way to start 2011

* anyways post your 2011 pickles from the ditch here *

Last edited:
F

Finneus Polebender

So we will go 5 and up again this year right? gonna take another look think I have one right at 5 lbs best so far will check when I get home, if not I will just have to go out and catch me one!

Last edited:
C

colbypearson

So we will go 5 and up again this year right? gonna take another look think I have one right at 5 lbs best so far will check when I get home, if not I will just have to go out and catch me one!

sounds good, we could do 4lbs for smallies

Last edited:
C

Cory Miller

First fish of 2011 for me.A little over 6 lbs.Felt good to feel the thump she put on the jig!

6.jpg

C

colbypearson

Good one dude!!!

T

Throbbit _Shane

nice bass guys!!!!!! :D

i hope i can add some pictures to this thread

N

nwkiller

nice fish boys, can wait to throw some weight on these....for some reason when i went to find the 2010 thread colby started for bass i couldnt, i was gonna throw some pics on there. nice job guys!!

K

Kevinb5688

2011 bass of mine

2011 bass of mine

heres what i got my first outing in a small slew by my house. kreature baits. one 5.5, second one almost 5

Attachments

• kevins fish 002.jpg
    kevins fish 002.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 53
  • kevins fish 001.jpg
    kevins fish 001.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 49
C

colbypearson

Looks like its shaping up to be a good year

K

Kevinb5688

ya, water was cold but had a little sun break. that tree in the pic is a go to spot. always pull a hawg out of there. they ambush the crappie from the very center of the tree and theres usually a 7+ pounder holding down the fort during spawwining season. i caught a 2lb bass 5 times in one day out of there on 3 diff. baits. i know cause it had a x like scar on it. and after the 3rd time i took my knife and made another small carve on his side. caught him two more times that day. that was 2 years ago, then i caught him once last year. gained a full lb. craziest thing ive ever heard of. just when you think you know bass they throw a curve ball at ya. and it wasn't spawning season, it was middle of summer.

X

X24

Those are all some really nice fish! I can't wait to get my line wet this year. What part of the state where those hawgs caught in?

C

colbypearson

i forgot i started this lol, nice fish TR

G

GerbilManBoa

Where is everybody catching these things????????? And are they just on jigs and swimbaits? Any word on how bass fishing is doing in the Portland Metro area?

T

tomriker

thanks CP, even with a stumpy finger i can still land a bass! just had to have some help taking the hooks out, that's why I invite people along with me, to do all the dirty work

Top Bottom