2010 Oregon lunker bass thread

C
colbypearson
Lunkers, Tanks, Pigs, Hawgs, Donks, Monsters...... and any combination I wasn't sure what the limitations should be but lets just set the bar at 5lbs, post your Oregon bassin pics here :D

T
tomriker
im reserving first post for the pigs im going to catch tomorrow:dance:

C
colbypearson
I am not able to upload pics very well today lol, i will get on it monday im going to shasta for a tournament this weekend, see ya! :D

Last edited:
T
todd
6lbs,7lbs,7.5lbs my three biggest of the year

6lbs,7lbs,7.5lbs my three biggest of the year

007.jpg020.jpg1002101221.jpg1002101218.jpg0927100847.jpg0927100847a.jpg

R
ryan808
Will see how it goes tomorrow, let's hope the big ones are hitting.

F
Finneus Polebender
Columbia Bass 006.jpg6-12-10 017.jpg[]basstopia 10-2-10 029.jpgThese three should barely qualify , but got a new digital scale todat BTW thanks Colby , so will be able to qualify any tomorrow that are post worthy! well guess it will be two my older pics wont load now ! Hey hope ya slay em at the tourney this weekend dude! my avatar pic is the same fish as the bottom one .Think I got the third now

Last edited:
J
Johnny Southpaw
Having trouble pulling picture up...hope it comes through. Not sure how much she weighed-but definitely worthy of this thread. Caught her at a gravel pit near Corvallis a few years back. Biggest bucketmouth of my life.

Last edited:
T
Thuggin4Life
Any picture you have uploaded get saved to your profile. if its an older one from before the moce you can't re load it unless you change the picture a bit or just clear out all your saved attachments. was havingthe same problem.

F
Finneus Polebender
Cool now I know why I couldnt load my older pics!

C
colbypearson
SSPX2613.jpgSSPX2628.jpg

heres my first entry 7.5lbs 23.5" last week mid-october i dont want to clog up the thread so i will reupload my older pics from this year and try to fit more in one post :D

T
TTFishon
I think mine are all right at 5 lbs. I guess I need to get a scale. lol
1284225546-1.jpg
fivepoundbass.jpg
bigbasstoday.jpg
The first 2 I give thanks to TR and FP and the 3rd one I give thanks to FP.

F
Finneus Polebender
You had to know we were being set up like bowling pins by the master ,can only imagine the ace ol Colbys holdin back!

C
colbypearson
Finneus Polebender said:
You had to know we were being set up like bowling pins by the master ,can only imagine the ace ol Colbys holdin back!

did work today, prep yourself for this fatty!!!! 7lbs and fat as can be, spot protection took effect on this one i had to blur the back :) for good reasonpiggie.jpg

T
todd
that thing is fat.man what the hell is it eating looks like its belly is going to burst,nice catch

C
colbypearson
TTFishon said:
That pig is crazy fat! Nice one!

thanks dude she was a fatty!

F
Finneus Polebender
Missed gettin a fourth up here by 11oz yesterday having a digital scale is a real love hate relationship .At least now when I bust 5 lbs it will be verified! Hey Colby you need to get your 10 lber in here ? Two biggest were 4lb 1oz and 4lb 5oz yesterday !

Last edited:
C
colbypearson
So i figured i needed to post more pictures from this year so here goes nothin ;) theres more on this computer haha i will put em up another time but for now........

colbybass.jpghuddbass4.jpgcolby selmac 2.jpgm_4501255207d14647bcdb03552e67353c.jpgPicture 158.jpg2211emig.jpg11-14-2010_004.jpg

Last edited:
C
colbypearson
SSPX2430.jpgbassington.jpg11-11-2010_003.jpgSSPX2423.jpg

heres some more the two swimbait shots arent over 5lbs but still cool to see how they eat :D and neither is that shot when i was little but that may have been the fish that really started it all :)

T
tomriker
did you catch those today?

C
colbypearson
tomriker said:
did you catch those today?

na, i havent been out in a while just thought i should post atleast some of my pics on the lunker bass thread ;)