1st on the fly!

B
bigdog
ninja2010 said:
hey when we gonna git me some ho on the fly?

Well if the rain we got and are going to get is a factor in it soon here my sneaky lilttle Ninja friend soon.

T
tnffishman
I was tryin for ho on da fly all day and all I got was a stinky ol' skunk

F
fishingfreak
Well now the cats out of the bag on my Secret river! I am gonna have to switch rivers. OH what is a fisherman to do.:lol: I went out today hit the Sandy and the Clack low. Found Coho running up on both and nothing. It was like they do not like me anymore. Dam stuck up Ho's. I watched them run away from Eggs, Spinners, and my stick of dynamite. But I did find where they are hanging out.:shock::clap: So back at it Friday I think. Whats a Fish pimp to do about the Ho's.!

T
tnffishman
fishingfreak said:
Well now the cats out of the bag on my Secret river! I am gonna have to switch rivers. OH what is a fisherman to do.:lol: I went out today hit the Sandy and the Clack low. Found Coho running up on both and nothing. It was like they do not like me anymore. Dam stuck up Ho's. I watched them run away from Eggs, Spinners, and my stick of dynamite. But I did find where they are hanging out.:shock::clap: So back at it Friday I think. Whats a Fish pimp to do about the Ho's.!

At least you know an area that holds fish, you'll get em eventually. The ho's can be very stuck up and picky

B
bigsteel
fishingfreak said:

b-slap that fish and tell it to take the bait:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

F
fishingfreak
tnffishman said:
At least you know an area that holds fish, you'll get em eventually. The ho's can be very stuck up and picky
I watched 15 different fisherman try to get them to bite as they ran by us and not even a single bite. I did however find a packed slot. So Tomorrow I will try again.

FF

F
fishingfreak
bigsteel said:
b-slap that fish and tell it to take the bait:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It really cracks me up that you guys call them Ho's.:lol::lol: I did however watch a guy hook up on a fish in the rapids above us. He high sticked that fish so hard as it ran him down the rapids and snap it was gone. But it was jumping awefully funny doing 360's and water flopping so I think it was foul hooked. We spent most of the day spotting them on both rivers and watching people throw everything at them Low on both rivers and notta bite. We did run into OSP on the Clack and The Sherriff on the Sandy. They told me they were gearing up to crack down on the HO snagging fest that happened last year. I wasn't fishing for Salmon and Steelhead last year so Some of their stories I just about could not believe. The worst was they caught 2 guys using a gill net on EC. They did not even have licences or poles. Then Schoenborn caught a guy at Farraday who foul hooked a 40# Native Nook 3 days ago and tried to hide it from him on the trail out. Knouckleheads. He found the fish showed the fisherman his photo's and well he was caught red handed. He said that fish was a beautiful brite Fall Nook Stray.

B
bigdog
Yeah it would have to be a stray the clack don't get a fall run of nooks. Some people think they aren't being watched or that they can sneak one by them. You'll see some pretty crazy stuff out there for the Ho's man just wait.

T
tnffishman
fishingfreak said:
I watched 15 different fisherman try to get them to bite as they ran by us and not even a single bite. I did however find a packed slot. So Tomorrow I will try again.

FF

The only packed slot I have seen on silvers this year has been in my dreams

B
bigdog
tnffishman said:
The only packed slot I have seen on silvers this year has been in my dreams

At least you are having some good dreams though lol

T
tnffishman
bigdog said:
At least you are having some good dreams though lol

But then I wake up and scream NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

B
bigdog
tnffishman said:
But then I wake up and scream NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

lol you sure you don't scream Hooooooo :lol:

T
tnffishman
bigdog said:
lol you sure you don't scream Hooooooo :lol:

haha lol