1 more week...

E
eggs
bigsteel said:
im thinkin right now,,

Maupin?? cheap off season deals on hotels($50-$60).. river is at a decent level.. weather should be decent.. and shouldn't be much of a crowd!

That's my vote.

Irishrover
Irishrover
I'm going to head to the Culver place and maybe do a few things there. If by some wierd chance the weather calms down I might head to Lower Bridge. If I get the farm stuff done now I'll be ready to fish when the river is in shape.

E
eggs
Sounds good.. my dad and I are going to fishin locked gate and stay at oasis or imperial Saturday night..

M
Markcanby
Hey Eggs if you do any nymphing make you put a single egg above you nymph 18". The whitefish are spawning right now an who knows you might even **** OFF a dark steel. Thats teh pic I want to see. Your 3wt with a old nasty steel ripping all 80' of line OFF you bobbin.

E
eggs
Ahahahah yea no kidding!.. feel free to come join us if any of you want.. just me and the old man going right now!

S
spmpdr
Hey guys , i was just went up there yesterday and the river is blown out!!!! Hopefully the level will drop for your expedition . If you all dont mind i might drop in one evening to say hello and meet all you great advice givers!!!!

B
bigsteel
eggs said:
Ahahahah yea no kidding!.. feel free to come join us if any of you want.. just me and the old man going right now!

the deschutes is up tp 6400,,thats way too high for my liking,its best between 5000 to 5500

E
eggs
Damnit it went back up from 6000... this weekend sucks

B
bigsteel
eggs said:
Damnit it went back up from 6000... this weekend sucks

yep this weekend blows arse,,,i was all ready to hit the river,,just have to wait til next week....

T
Throbbit _Shane
I'm about to leave for the applegate river. gonna try some flys on my spinning gear. Hopefully i catch some steelhead, but ill be happy with trout.

Ill let u guys know how it goes. real far drive from up there. but yall should check it out some time.

L
lilsalmon
It sure does blow arse!!!!! Finally able to fish and the rain won't stop,......grrrrrr. Gonna have to resort to a pond....just so i can wet a fly

E
eggs
I think I am going to try to make it to harriet or something if the road is open..

G
GDBrown
Great!

Great!

I'm actually happy the weather is so crappy! If you are waiting another week that means that I might be able to go.:D
I'm OFF to play Grandpa for a few days and visit with my mother while celebrating my brother's birthday. Is that cramming enough into w long weekend?:think:

Later,
GD

B
bigsteel
GDBrown said:
I'm actually happy the weather is so crappy! If you are waiting another week that means that I might be able to go.:D
I'm OFF to play Grandpa for a few days and visit with my mother while celebrating my brother's birthday. Is that cramming enough into w long weekend?:think:

Later,
GD

full weekend for you GD,,let us know if you can make it next weekend

M
Mbressler13
let us know how you do at harriet if you go. I went this time last year and caught my limit on stockers and 1 14 inch brown that I let go. Nice little lake though.

Irishrover
Irishrover
spmpdr said:
Hey guys , i was just went up there yesterday and the river is blown out!!!! Hopefully the level will drop for your expedition . If you all dont mind i might drop in one evening to say hello and meet all you great advice givers!!!!

Thanks for the information. You are more than welcome to join us any time you please at any place we are fishing. Hope to see you when we make it over here.