04-25-09

T
Thuggin4Life
Went fishing today at Fall creek with BFishin and anther guy. We managed to catch a nice kokanee today and two plump rainbows to keep it company. It's all about the ford fender! A bunch of bass boats up there but most of them seemed to be skunked. Also The other boaters and and bank fishermen seemed to be getting skunked as well. We did get skunked crappie fishing but didn't try too hard. All in all a nice day.

Last edited:
N
nw5785
good looking fish....i am gonna have to get up there this weekend.. how high is the water right now?

D
Dichrofisher
Those crappie have eluded me as well. You'de do well to visit a local garage sale in Lowell or Fall creek and ask the local for advice. I forgot what the last guy told me.:think:

T
Thuggin4Life
nw5785 said:
good looking fish....i am gonna have to get up there this weekend.. how high is the water right now?

Almost full and the water is warming up. Going up tomorrow will yet you know how it's looking.

T
Thuggin4Life
Oh that other fish wasn't a koke it was just a really silver rainbow. turns out native lake rainbows are more silver than stockers.