Recent content by Markk

  1. Markk

    Looking for a guide recomendation

    I haven't seen a rogerdodger post in some time.
  2. Markk

    Detroit

    Looks like the weather is nice for Tuesday. Does anyone have any intel to share? Thanks
  3. Markk

    Merry Christmas

    Merry Christmas to all!
  4. Markk

    2024 Salmon Show OFF

    My son, daughter in law, and granddaughter earlier this year
  5. Markk

    2024 Salmon Show OFF

    Nice day on the Siuslaw.
  6. Markk

    I see in the news

    missed the date...sorry
  7. Markk

    I see in the news

    https://www.oregonlive.com/forest-grove/2014/08/hagg_lake_drowning_3_generatio.html
  8. Markk

    Motown

    The fish with the red tint is a reflection from my cooler....
  9. Markk

    Chilly in Eugene

  10. Markk

    Crabbing

    I can confirm it is bad. we ran 8 traps from the CG tower to well above the CG station and got 8 crabs...
  11. Markk

    Crabbing

    Any crabbing info on the Siuslaw?
  12. Markk

    Herzog’s History of the Okie Drifter

    and you caught fish without the nail polish being UV enhanced??
  13. Markk

    Salmon 2023 ShowOFF

    2023
  14. Markk

    Siltcoos

    Does anybody have any info on when the dam will open?
  15. Markk

    . . . no comment

    my first thought is there are some that have more money than brains
Back
Top Bottom