What should I name my new business?

S
salmonkiller1999
I have started a new company we are making and selling jigs and drift rigs and herring brine ect. if you have any ideas plz comment thanks

S
Steeliekiller
Fish munchies.

E
eugene1
Do your products work, and any pics?

Best,

W
wozniasm
Jigs & Rigs

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Welcome to the forum! Good luck with your venture, we can always use good products on the waterways. Please be sure to read and understand the rules regarding selling products on the forum so I, or the other moderators, will not need to take action. Again, welcome.

18406ej
18406ej
"Jigs 'n Rigs Catch Some Pigs".

Wish I could take credit for the above, but I actually heard it on the old "Bewitched" episode. It was the one where Darin has to prove to Larry that he is not crazy after Samantha's mother Endora put a spell on him? Remember?

T
TTFishon
Hookswallow Jigs and rigs.

B
BlueWater
salmonkiller1999 said:
I have started a new company we are making and selling jigs and drift rigs and herring brine ect. if you have any ideas plz comment thanks

Salmon Killer

bass
bass
Berkley.... no wait that is taken :)

I think that what you want to do is figure out how you want to market your products then pick a name. Is your focus going to stay on salmon/steelhead tackle forever? Is there anything in your product line that differentiates it from similar products? If so have a name that calls that out.

If your product line is going to be similar to others then perhaps your name should focus on where you plan to manufacture your stuff to try and increase the desire to buy your products since they are local. Based on your location how about: Veneta Tackle Co. Plus, I think VTC is a nice looking abbreviation.