They are here

L
lilsalmon
Sweet, DB, very sweet.....

Reactions: wozniasm
D
DB Crouper
DB Crouper said:
Caught a 12lb springer on Thursday, the smallest adult springer I have ever seen on the Umpqua. If my fishing partner sends me a picture, I'll post it, but it looks more like a Willamette springer. Better than a skunk, though.
Finally got the picture. Going again tomorrow, and hopefully will post another picture.

• Don's Springer 001.JPG
C
codrodd
Nice fish! What did you get him on?

D
DB Crouper
Yesterday's catch.

C
codrodd
Same result for us today.

J
JeannaJigs
Awe but it's such a cute little creature...

C
CoastieFlo
We just got new anchovies and herring in today @ Turman Tackle (where I work) if anyone is using those :)

D
DB Crouper
Forget the small guys. 36 pounder today! Love the Umpqua!

O
OnTheFly
Nice! With that streak of blood running down makes it look like a big trout. You could'a posted something like, "Hey, look at this Redband I picked up on the Crooked!"

brandon4455
brandon4455
OnTheFly said:
Nice! With that streak of blood running down makes it look like a big trout. You could'a posted something like, "Hey, look at this Redband I picked up on the Crooked!"

no no no you got it all wrong jim.. it's a sea run redhead trout!!!

E
eugene1
Congrats, DB!

That is what it is all about!

L
lilsalmon
Wow!!!!

J
JeannaJigs
I don't like you anymore.

D
DB Crouper
JeannaJigs said:
I don't like you anymore.

I didn't catch it. My buddy's fish. Do you like me again?:pray:

J
JeannaJigs
Guess I forgive you then, this time.

D
DB Crouper
Going again Thursday. Will try really hard to gain your disdain. But I will always like you. BTW, Tobe's finger looks almost like new. Modern medicine is miraculous.

J
JeannaJigs
Well only a badass like Tobe could have a finger recover from that, I'm glad to hear that. Bet he will be out killing things with his barehands soon, if not already.

I will try to get over my disdain if such a thing happens, it might take time though.

D
DB Crouper
I caught a little 10 lb. Umpqua Jack last Thursday. Water's getting too low. Might be time for Middle Fork steelhead.

E
eugene1
Nice Crouper!

Water's too low? I've been anticipating lower water for our next trip down there!

congrats on the springers, you're the man down there!