brandon4455
brandon4455
TTFishon said:
I can tell you this....the pond has nice smallies, or at least one anyway. lol

theres smallies? oooh you guys are toast! :lol:

T
TTFishon
JeannaJigs said:
So wickiup is out. Is it too late for a late entry to tag along with rose? I don't have a clue, so we're good pair. Just tell me what kinda stuff I need. Lol

Bummer on the Wickiup. I'm sure there's room for you. I got an extra bag of worms you can use if you want.

T
TTFishon
brandon4455 said:
theres smallies? oooh you guys are toast! :lol:

Yep. I caught about a 3 pounder this evening. FP's got the pics to prove it. lol

T
TTFishon
brandon4455
brandon4455
you guys are toast dude.. ive been catching smallies on 2 different lures since i was 4. and i happen to have both of them in my box. chartruese booyah spinnerbait and roostertails ;) :lol:

J
JeannaJigs
Woot. I know the bait of confidence in which you speak of lol.

T
TTFishon
brandon4455 said:
you guys are toast dude.. ive been catching smallies on 2 different lures since i was 4. and i happen to have both of them in my box. chartruese booyah spinnerbait and roostertails ;) :lol:

Yeah, except I know where she lays. lol

T
Throbbit _Shane
TTFishon said:

I got 2 packages in 2 differnt colors of the bait of confidence :D

found one at the sportsman show. how did u have it rigged TT?

T
TTFishon
JeannaJigs said:
Woot. I know the bait of confidence in which you speak of lol.

Have you been talking to Rose? lol That's what I'm giving ya to use.

T
TTFishon
Throbbit _Shane said:
I got 2 packages in 2 differnt colors of the bait of confidence :D

found one at the sportsman show. how did u have it rigged TT?

Weedless.

F
Finneus Polebender
JeannaJigs said:
So wickiup is out. Is it too late for a late entry to tag along with rose? I don't have a clue, so we're good pair. Just tell me what kinda stuff I need. Lol

Just had a cancel you are in Jeanna ,lilsalmon will be stoked can ya bring your boat? we will hook you up with gear. just bring your lightest steelhead rods should work fine.

T
Throbbit _Shane
no weight?

F
Finneus Polebender
bernduffy said:
As we approach the FPI, can you tell us what the water clarity looks like? Also, are there crawdads or baitfish present? What colors are they? Any other dietary info? I'm going to beef up my arsenal and want to get appropriate lures.
Looks like it will still be cold water fishing. No problem, I'm looking forward to learning from the masters.
I'll try and bring a pound of Starbucks coffee for a prize. (My wife gets it for free)
See you there!
Bernie
No crawdads that I know of forage fish include bullhead, bluegill,carp ,and squawfish Will gladly accept any prizes. water is very clear for this time of year and with all the rain.

brandon4455
brandon4455
Finneus Polebender said:
Just had a cancel you are in Jeanna ,lilsalmon will be stoked can ya bring your boat? we will hook you up with gear. just bring your lightest steelhead rods should work fine.

who cancelled?

T
Throbbit _Shane
TTFishon said:

awesome! what i like to hear :D

i dont like running weight with my worms really.

Lookin forward to this weekend

brandon4455
brandon4455
Throbbit _Shane said:

ill be running quarter ounce maybe a bit less of weight with the baits fp is giving me.. ill probably do the dingers a bit different since it's a "finesse " style worm... atleast i think thats what it is Lol

F
Finneus Polebender
brandon4455 said:
who cancelled?

Along time fishin bud Drice has family in for that day only:( he gets to fish w/ us as often as he likes though so he will make up for it

T
TTFishon
Throbbit _Shane said:

Yeah, I don't like using weight either and I can't wait for the weekend too.