People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y
Yogidabear
I can tell you before I met Mike I had never caught a steelhead and have been fishing for years, I gave up trying to catch a steelhead thinking it was just to hard and I didn't have the touch.

For some reason this year I just decided to give it another try and found this forum. Reading these post from Mike and others and seeing all the fish he has caught, I decided to p.m. him hoping he would help me out. Mike jumped right in and showed me exactly what he was using and gave me several tips meeting me up there on the river. last week I finally caught my first steelhead and 6 days later my second and for the last three nights I have hooked into one every night but losing all three. At least I know I'm in the zone and I'm getting the feel for the bite something I have never known before. Without mike's help and encourgment I'm sure I would have thrown in the towel.

I don't want to sound like a big butt kisser but this guy really knows how to nail the fish and is one heck of a nice guy.

C
cowboysfan
Joem we understand your point, ever won a bycicle race going backwards!!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Well, this is a great example of a post going haywire...:rolleyes: let's not read something into a post that isn't there and wasn't intended to sneak in like this one did. I am pretty sure it was a case of boredom and not rancor. Let's go fishing! :D

D
dtikey
Raincatcher said:
Well, this is a great example of a post going haywire...:rolleyes: let's not read something into a post that isn't there and wasn't intended to sneak in like this one did. I am pretty sure it was a case of boredom and not rancor. Let's go fishing! :D

Absolutly raincatcher no hard feelings on my side now get out thier and catch fish people but I do appreciate how everyone stepped up to the plate for me thanks guys

Reactions: halibuthitman
Status
Not open for further replies.