Mill City bridge

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Just wondering if there is anything to report from the bridge? Anyone been there lately? I plan to get my salmon/steelhead license this next week and since I'm so close I am thinking of giving it a try. Thanks for any news. :peace:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Just guessing here...either no one has fished it or it was so crappy it isn't worth reporting. OR!!! It was great and y'all don't want the secret to get out! Fine...I'm gonna go eat all my worms and play in the dirt. :harhar:

B
Big3d
Based on the fishing reports I'm guessing it's not too great on that spot. Can't speak of any experience though.

T
TimberTodd
Save the worms for the fish Barb.

C_Run
C_Run
We swung by there today on our way up the canyon for a hike. Nobody was fishing or I would have asked. It's a beautiful spot to be sure.

2bYhNqL.jpg

Remember, Barb, no diving OFF the bridge.

J
jarhead2
I am in Gates, 500 yards from the river. want to meet up, send a PM.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
C_Run said:
We swung by there today on our way up the canyon for a hike. Nobody was fishing or I would have asked. It's a beautiful spot to be sure.

2bYhNqL.jpg

Remember, Barb, no diving OFF the bridge.
Hahahaha! I just got back to this thread and saw your sage advice. No worries about me jumping off the bridge, I sink like a rock! In fact, I'm fairly sure I now go "thud" instead of "splash". :lol:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
jarhead2 said:
I am in Gates, 500 yards from the river. want to meet up, send a PM.
Thanks, jarhead2. PM sent.