Jetty fishing Sunday.

T
troutmasta
Im going to be fishing the jetty in Newport for some lings on sunday if any uh u OFFers are in the area Pm me and we can slay some of those blue dragons together.

T
TJR_84
Ill be heading out of Newport on a charter ill wave to you! You gonna be on the north or south?

T
troutmasta
South. What charter?

T
TJR_84
Captains Reel charters out of old town.

T
troutmasta
That's the best charter in Newport! Hope gerald is your captain! Good luck. I'll look for the Longfin

bass
bass
Super cool OFFer troutmasta. I will not make it because I am going to attempt a 2nd skunking on the upper Willie on Sunday. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you end up making me feel like a schmuck for not going.

madasahab
madasahab
This sounds good...I PM'd you

C
chrisohm
Watch out for the sculpins! They are everywhere! My best luck has been with blue/silver plastics on jig heads with eyes for lings.

T
TJR_84
How did they day end up? Gerald did not disappoint full limits on rock fish and lings for 13 people. I have never caught so many lings ever. the whole boat we fight lings all day. Some were so big they broke off. Even managed double lings couple times. I also love people who get sea sick! More fishing for me.