How many times have you fished this year?

EOBOY
EOBOY
bass said:
I saw a thread by this title on another group and thought it would be fun to bring the topic here.

I have fished 8 times this year, but at least each trip was all day.

I've fished over 20 times easy. I've had the most luck with Tanner and FW44, good company there. Saw the post on the Gilbert River and brought back an old memory. Bass looking forward to a Sturgeon trip, I think my canoe will work after my trip to the Willy in it.

F
FishOn420
Berg03 said:
the real question is... of those times how many different species have you all targeted. (not just caught on accident) lol
for me... Large mouth bass, small mouth bass, salmon, sturgeon, steelhead, black bass (ocean), ling cod, and trout.

I don't really target any type of fish when I go out for the most part. Just whatever a worm will catch me on my Carolina rig. I have caught so far a small mouth bass, perch, pikeminnows, sturgeon, catfish, a Sculpin (I believe), a few different kind of carp, and a flounder. Everything I have caught has come out of the Willamette river for the most part.

fish.jpgfish 2.jpgfish 1.jpg

S
Stonefish
Around 30 days or so this year so far.
Only three in freshwater with the rest in the salt.
SF

my2labs
my2labs
I'm guessing around 15 days or so. And most of my days are pretty close to full days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my2labs
my2labs
FishOn420 said:
, a Sculpin (I believe),

Maybe someone will correct me but that looks like a bullhead to me.

Sculpin IPA is excellent though [emoji481]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reel_Deal
Reel_Deal
7 or 8 kokanee 0 bass and 0 steelhead but looking forward to getting some smallies on the umpqua and ofcorse the fall salmon

S
sapo
I've fished a lot...I think the total tally would be around 20-25

bass
bass
Update: I have fished 3 of the last 4 weekends and I am planning on fishing tomorrow. Woo hoo!

EOBOY
EOBOY
bass said:
Update: I have fished 3 of the last 4 weekends and I am planning on fishing tomorrow. Woo hoo!

Where ya goin?

bass
bass
I am going to check out the Gilbert river for sturgeon and maybe some bass. I have never been there so it should be an adventure.