Shimano Slx DC 150XG Combo for sale.

castman07
castman07
Hi, i have a pretty much Brand new Shimano SLX DC (digital control) 150xg for sale. It's a right hand 8:2.1 gear ratio baitcaster. It was 200 new, I bought it in September and never ended up using it since Bass fishing was getting close to done for the season. It will come on a Googan Squad Gold Series Muscle rod which is a 7 foot 5, Heavy Extra fast rod. Was 160 new. The reel is prelined with 30lb braid that's never been fished with. Both rod and reel have been kept in covers the whole time I have owned them. Reel comes with original box and packaging, instructions, etc. I have it posted on Facebook Markeplace, here's the link https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/686236410251175/

If you have any questions about it you can message me here, facebook or email me here: kellandolan7@gmail.com. Nothing wrong with the combo, it was just an impulse buy and I never used it as I have too many rods and reels šŸ¤£. I'm asking 300 OBO.

• 1000009747.jpg
Last edited:
troutdude
troutdude
I'd suggest adding pics, price, contact info, etc. on here. Instead of hoping that a buyer will click on that hotlink. Personally, I do not click on any hotlinks ever. It looks legit but........

Reactions: castman07
castman07
castman07
troutdude said:
I'd suggest adding pics, price, contact info, etc. on here. Instead of hoping that a buyer will click on that hotlink. Personally, I do not click on any hotlinks ever. It looks legit but........
I will, thank you!

Reactions: troutdude