Fall Creek get together to raise money for boobs?

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah soon as Qwest fixes my internet. Been using the phone and work internet. Didn't know that the was another event going on. I kinda left it up to you guys to figure out and went with a date you guys suggested. So we can re evaluate the date if bigsteel chimes in.

B
BobbiDollPDX
Thuggin4Life said:
Yeah soon as Qwest fixes my internet. Been using the phone and work internet. Didn't know that the was another event going on. I kinda left it up to you guys to figure out and went with a date you guys suggested. So we can re evaluate the date if bigsteel chimes in.

Well let me know, I've already requested time off so I can come down the night before and camp.

H
Hawk
BobbiDollPDX said:
I've got a lil weber charcoal grill and a small propane stove.

We must be k cousins
i have a lil Weber charcoal grill tooo...:lol::lol::lol::lol::cool:
:clap::clap:

T
the_intimidator03
Yall make me laugh, I wasn't talkin about showing boobs. thats for imagination. As for June 4th I think i can scratch one race out of my schedual for it :-D

T
Thuggin4Life
Ok gonna stick with the date then. june 4th it is. updateing the front post as we speak.

brandon4455
brandon4455
GraphiteZen said:
Barb's my hero and mentor. You better watch it, she will run you over with

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____
| Her STFU Truck |||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__|)
|(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)
ROFL. someone give this man some rep!!!!! barb is awesome dude,it was just a joke :p shes mah friend!

brandon4455
brandon4455
Noahk said:
Oh also, maybe put a list of people that have confirmed.

looks like i got me a fishing buddy again!..possibly. :D

T
the_intimidator03
If I got to ill float tube it, anyone else bringing one?

J
JeannaJigs
Nope. I'll be bringing my driftboat unless I can convince my parental to let me use his boat. Which Andy knows how that's gonna go down lol. Mr safety ain't gonna let me touch it. I could probably take someone out in the drift boat. Maybe do a raffle or something for a seat in the ghetto drifter...hey...it's better than the bank...and I'm not too terrible most of the time...I might have my new co pilot by then too.

brandon4455
brandon4455
eeek. depends on the fly fishing get together thing.. i guess i can do one day on each since the fly one is 2 days :D whos dragging my sorry 16 year old without a liscense down? my bro can't make it he has sports stuff going on.

T
Thuggin4Life
so were is the fly thingy at haven't found anything on it? bigsteel feel free to chime in. any date for the umpqua float?

B
bigsteel
yea i have the fly fishing get together for june 3rd,,,doesn't look like ill be able to make this one but i will clean up along the banks of the santiam that day

F
Finneus Polebender
JeannaJigs said:
Nope. I'll be bringing my driftboat unless I can convince my parental to let me use his boat. Which Andy knows how that's gonna go down lol. Mr safety ain't gonna let me touch it. I could probably take someone out in the drift boat. Maybe do a raffle or something for a seat in the ghetto drifter...hey...it's better than the bank...and I'm not too terrible most of the time...I might have my new co pilot by then too.

Co pilot should be with ya right around then, She will be between 7-8 weeks by that date.

T
Thuggin4Life
bigsteel said:
yea i have the fly fishing get together for june 3rd,,,doesn't look like ill be able to make this one but i will clean up along the banks of the santiam that day

Ok man sounds good I just got real internet at home after losing it in the mnove and having to use the sell phone mostly. too slow to see everything going on on here. we could move the day maybe i just went with the group. and have fun on your trip man.

T
TTFishon
I'll probably bring my boat too. Not sure if I'll have an open seat or not though.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Seats can always be opened with a sharp turn and a blip of the throttle...

T
Thuggin4Life
lol. cool TT think i will try to get the ol lady out then.

T
the_intimidator03
GraphiteZen said:
Seats can always be opened with a sharp turn and a blip of the throttle...

Also motors can be lossed LOL, I had to bring it up.

T
Thuggin4Life
sometimes you need to let sleeping dogs lie...

T
the_intimidator03
True... Sometimes:mad: